Thursday, May 20, 2010

It's a Challenge!

Click here to see the new Pixie Dust Studio release.

On to our next Stash Challenge! For the last time, I wanted to see what you could do without any patterned papers...

This time, I'm going to the other extreme, and asking you to combine AT LEAST three different patterned papers, all from DIFFERENT manufacturers! For most of us that is not much of a challenge so lets see your entries. Still need Some Odd Girl inspiration, then head on over to the Some Odd Girl Blog for some wholesome goodness. I used the Mae as Alice image for my card today. I think she is
adorable. I am dying to see your fabulous creations and remember I'm not the most patient person so get going!



Stamps: Some Odd Girl - Mae as Alice
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Basic Black, Wild Wasabi, DCWV, Bo Bunny, Misc.DP

Accessories: Copics, White Gel Pen, Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals, Basic Grey Brad

6 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhh FABULOUS!!!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Totally adorable! What a super creation, Shelly! Have a great weekend!!

Em said...

Totally cute!!! I love the contrast of the pink and the green!!! Its pretty rad!!

Unknown said...

Very cute, love the fun bright colors!

Robin McK said...

Shelly, your card is so adorable! I love the colours you used, and I like that wavy green piece!

Altamonte Springs Appliance Repairs said...

Great post thaank you