Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Feelin' Lucky?

You can find the Digital Two for Tuesday Vintage cards click here.


This week's Digital Tuesday Challenge is to think green. With spring coming up and St. Patricks Day just around the corner this will be a piece of cake, right? I have to admit that I don't normally make St. Patricks Day cards but when I saw all the wonderful digi's I could play with I just had to take the plunge and go all out. This weeks sponsor is The Stamping Boutique and they are giving away a set of rubber stamps. They have adorable designs for cardmaking and scrapbooking which I need to do more of. The requirement is to use at least one digital image for your project. I used several so I thought I'd list them below with the links in case you were interested in checking them out. The girl image is from The Stamping Boutique and is called Irish Audrey. The remaining images are from The Cutting Cafe and include the following printable images: Lucky Background, Happy St. Patricks Day Huge Circle Word, 4 Leaf Clover Background, and St Patricks Day. That's 5 digi's on one card. I told you I went all out.



Stamps: The Stamping Boutique, The Cutting Cafe
Paper: Garden Green, Barely Banana, White, Basic Grey DP
Accessories: Copics, White Gel Pen, Nestabilities, Green Gemstones, Dimensionals, American Crafts Ribbon, Curvy Label Punch

8 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Very cute! Love the shamrock!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow Shelly!! This is just adorable!! LOVE the Shamrock!! :) HUGS

Tricia said...

Shelly, this card is too adorable!! Audrey is very sweet and the other digis are fabulous! Love the way you put all the elements together...WOW!!

Carmen said...

Shelly this came out great!! Love how you incorporated the four leaf clover!

Regina Easter said...

wow girl....love all the different elements on this card...totally fabulous...hugs

Danni said...

So clever!! Fabulous card!

Denise said...

Very pretty! Love your layout. happy St. Patty's Day!
Aloha & Hugs,
Denise

Maria Matter said...

Shelly, this is just fabulous! I love the design and all! great job!
blessings, Maria