Saturday, January 30, 2010

Cute Little Red Rubber Boots

When I saw this cute little Rain, Rain Go Away set from The Cutting Cafe I just had to use those cute little boots. Of course they had to be red. I wasn't sure about the color combination at first as I wouldn't normally use red and yellow together but it is growing on me. I added a little Bermuda Bay to off set the color combo. Since I've been playing around with Crystal Effects lately I think I'll add it to the puddle of water to finish off the card. Head on over to the Cafe to see what other images and sentiments come with the set. Reasonably priced as always.





Stamps: The Cutting Cafe - Rain, Rain Go Away
Paper: Real Red, Bermuda Bay, White, Stampin Up DP, My Minds Eye DP
Accessories: Copics, SU Tag Corner Punch, American Crafts Ribbon, Dimensionals, Nestabilies, SU Mini Clip, Mini Pearl Accents, Embossing Folder

8 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just darling!

Regina Easter said...

hi shelly, oh my this is the cutest ever girl...love the pattern on the red boots...you rock..hugs

Kristen H said...

LOVE IT! I love the polka dotted boots, and that sentiment is so fitting with the splashing. Who doesn't love to splash in the puddles?

Pat (mspfd) said...

What a super card. Love those polka-dotted boots... too cute! You are an enabler Shelly; now I need this image!

Christyne said...

OMGosh! How cute is this card? If I could find boots that looked like that, I'd wear rubber boots all the time!

Maria Matter said...

oh Shelly, this is gorgeous!!! I love the cute little red rubber boots!
blessings, Maria

Anonymous said...

nice post. thanks.

ladycampaign said...

This is so cute. Just what you need in Seattle WA