Friday, August 28, 2009

It's all about the dress

Here's a new Wedding Dress template from Regina at The Cutting Cafe. Its actually a dress invite set and it includes printed detail information such as date, time, place, etc. that fits inside the dress shape. Lots of other circle sentiments too. You can make the dress simple or elegant and can definitely have fun with it. Making it is easy, the hard part comes when its time to photograph it *LOL* I still can't capture its beauty. I added a row of gemstones along the bottom, which you can barely see. If you have any photo tips you would like to share I'm all ears!




Stamps: The Cutting Cafe - Dress shaped card/invite set
Paper: Crushed Curry, My Minds Eye DP
Accessories: Gem stones - lots of them, Black polka dot ribbon (by the yard)

6 comments:

Regina Easter said...

oh my word...i am screaming this to...OMG....I CAN SEE THE RHINESTONES...THIS IS THE MOST ELEGANT DRESS EVER...ooo can be used for so much..the pattern paper is devine..hugs

Jacquel said...

Wow! How fabulous is this Shelly?!!! I love your card....everything about it gf---awesome work!!!

Sparkplug17 said...

This is so pretty!

Sharon said...

Wow! Love how the dress has a sense of "volume & curvature" (is that a word?). Beautiful!

Stef H said...

absolutely gorgeous! i just love it!

hugs,

Anonymous said...

Too cute!!! I love your dress!! :) HUGS