Friday, June 5, 2009

Last Day of School

My daughter's last day of kindergarten was yesterday. Wow did that go by fast. I thought I'd give my friend Lindsay's card kit and digital image a try. I have to say having digital paper and embellishments that coordinate print out on one 8.5 by 11 sheet of paper is pretty neat. I colored the digi image with my copics and added a fabulous little sentiment from The Cutting Cafe. Its amazing just how many times I need just a little something and Regina has it covered. The sentiment is actually from the Teachers Aide and Coach set. There is also a bus driver set and a couple of teacher sets too. I really wish I would have taken a picture of the inside of the card. I created a pocket using the same DP and placed a library card that I made in it. Great for adding a little note. Also available at Lindsay's shop.



Stamps: The Cutting Cafe - Teachers Aide and Coach Set, Lindsay's Stamp Stuff
Paper: Real Red, White, Basic Black, Card Kit DP
Ink: Real Red
Accessories: Copics, SU Scallop Punch, SU Circle Punch, Silver Brads

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, I'm the first to comment, I love the bright colors on that, thanks for using my kit, you rocked it girl!
Lindsay

Jenn Borjeson said...

Adorable!!! Love it - my kids still have 2 weeks and 2 days... we are on the official countdown! LOL Enjoy the Summer, my friend!

Christyne said...

This is a great card! We're not quite done up here in Canada, but I can tell you the kids are counting the minutes!

Peet said...

Such a great card!!
love it!

Regina Easter said...

shelly, the colors on this card are just fab...love your coloring..heck love the whole card..hugs

nessy said...

adorable and so colourful!!
vanessa xx

Pat (mspfd) said...

Awww, this is so cute. Love it!
(I worked in kindergarten and Pre-K before I retired).

Debby said...

Wow this is great. This is all a digi kit?

Jacquel said...

This is really cute Shelly! tfs!!!

Kristin said...

my son starts kindergarten in the fall... and i am NOT ready for it to go as fast as Pre-K, that is for sure :-).

love your card!! this image is awesome, i am sure the teacher loved it!

Jennie said...

Love this card! Nice design and love the sentiment in the circle punches! The arrows are a nice accent :o)

Tina said...

Awsome card love the colors!