Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Cherish

OK this card was done a couple of days ago but I just got around to posting it. The Pink Papery Studios design teams weekly challenge was to create a card using the sketch listed below. The added challenge was to use images from the Trafalgarssquare line. Since I only had a winter set -Catch a Falling Snowflake I improvised a bit and turned it into a Catch Hugs and Kisses card.


Stamps: Pink Papery Studios, SU Lexicon of Love, Misc. background stamp
Paper: Real Red, Pretty in Pink, White, Reminisce DP
Ink: Black
Accessories: Copics, 5/8 inch Red Ribbon, Dimensionals, Silver Cord, Buttons, Spellbinders
Here's the sketch:

11 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh this is too precious Shelly! That image is adorable and I love the paper you used. You're so creative to change the snowflakes to hugs and kisses! Ingenious!

Sparkle said...

This is darling! I love that paper!

Ronnie said...

Shelly this card is ADORABLE! I love how you changed the snowflakes to hugs and kisses. very creative! Everything is fabulous! TYFS!

Lana said...

Sooooo Sweet...
Hugs
Lana x

Michelle Walpole said...

Lovel;y card and a great take on the challenge. I wouldn't have been able to enter as I have none of those stamps.

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

how sweet, very cute! *~*

Melanie said...

This is really cute, I love how you used the dot dp with the buttons. so precious

Jennie said...

Great job on the sketch! I love the colors and the image is adorable. I truly cheerful card!

Stephanie said...

this is really cute, birght and cheery.. love the images...

Maria (Inky Stamper) said...

sweet sweet card...cute image and love the paper.

Jenn Borjeson said...

WICKED cute! :o)