Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Pink Papery Studios - Weekly Challenge

Today's Challenge was to create designer paper using stamps. I decided to make it easy on myself and to use just one digital sentiment. I used Photoshop and created a text only patterned paper and created a scene using other digital stamps from Pink Papery Studios as the main image.


Pink Papery Studios

Stamps: Pink Papery Studios digital images
Paper: Real Red, Garden Green, Basic Black, White
Accessories: Copics, Spellbinders, CB Embossing Folder, Striped DU Ribbon, Misc. Snowflake Charm, Silver Cord, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter

8 comments:

Kimmie said...

This came out beautiful!

*Sally* said...

totally beautiful

Jacquel said...

This is so cute and your coloring is great Shelly!

Ami said...

I really love the way your background came out. It's making me very anxious waiting on my photoshop to come in the mail LOL.

Anonymous said...

Love the image of the girl in the green coat - that's some great coloring. The DP goes great with the card.

Cassie said...

Your background is my favorite I think! I just love all those little words - lined up perfectly!!!

Janna said...

This is so, so cute!! I wish mine turned out this adorable!! I love the paper you created and the layout is so original! I am definitely keeping it for future reference!!

Smiles,
janna

Tammi said...

Fabulous card...really sweet! I didn't realize these were digital, will have to go check them out!