Pages

▼

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Digital Tuesday Challenge

It's Tuesday and that means its time for another Digital Tuesday Challenge. The sponsor this week is Squigglefly and they are giving away 3 of their wonderful digistamps to one lucky winner. This weeks theme is to **Use your scraps of paper** I know I have a few scraps laying around, don't you?

To have a chance at winning the prize, all you have to do is make a card or other item with this theme in mind and be sure to use a digital stamp somewhere on your project. Then add the link to your project on Mr. Linky on the DTC Blog. You don't have to have a blog to participate, just add the link to your card in an online gallery like SCS or PCP. You can use the keyword "DTC12" when uploading to a online gallery. Here's my card:



Stamps: The Greeting Farm - Geisha Anya, Squigglefly -Shoiji Screen, Stampin Up - Happy Harmony
Paper: Real Red, Basic Black, White, My Mind's Eye DP
Ink: Black, Groovy Guava
Accessories: Copics, CB Embossing Folder, Dimensionals

Be sure to check out the Digital Tuesday Challenge Blog to see what the other DT members came up with this week.

11 comments:

  1. Hey Shelly!
    This is awesome! Love eveything about it! The screen looks so authentic, beautifully done!
    have a super day!
    Blessings, Maria

    Happy to be working with you at THe Cafe!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelly, talk about awesome; I just love the dimension, texture and fabulous design! Love the look of the screen.... it is the perfect backdrop for your cute geisha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Completely stunning. I love this Anya and your colors are wonderful. Great combo with this quote too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful! I just love it! Adorable image and I love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sweet mother of pearl...this is absolutely definitely incredibly gorgeous!!!! wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the images and sentiment you have used along with these colors-totally awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE this!!! That Shoji screen is a fabulous accent for this sweet geisha. This is my favorite card I've seen with this Anya image yet. Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, love it!!
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful and so very clever, your coloring is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just had to tell you how much I love the little Geisha girl and the Shoji screen.

    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete