Pages

▼

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Get Well Soon

Here's my Pink Papery Studios Weekly Challenge card. This week in order to ring in the New Year we had to use metallics on a card. Other than hardware I don't use metallics so my metallic element is subtle -just two little metallic pearls by Mark Richards (found at Hobby Lobby). Also check out that paper (polka dot, textured pink and green) its digital. I downloaded it from Shabby Princess. Since I have been under the weather these last few days I just had to make a bright and cheery card to celebrate my getting well.


Pink Papery Studios

Stamps: Pink Papery Studios - Her First Dance, Sincere Salutations
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Rose Red, White, Digital from ShabbyPrincess
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: 5/8 inch Pink Ribbon, Dimensionals, Metallic Pearls- Mark Richards, Spellbinders

14 comments:

  1. What a great idea to use a "non sick" image for your get well soon card. I'mna so be caseing this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how CUTE!!! I love it!! Downloadable papers are fun huh? HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Shelly and love the colors you used...cute image too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! I love the color combination (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really sweet card, sorry you have not been feeling well but glad you are on the mend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is SOOOO cute! OMgosh, I LOVE IT! I think I might have to Case this too! GREAT card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card, i like the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cheerful!! I've been seeing lots of the pink & green combos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just so cute!!! I love the paper pieced dress and all the bright colors! Great job!

    Smiles,
    Janna

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a great card! it is so very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, I love the color combos. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Shelly! I sure hope you're feeling MUCH better now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Now this IS is a winner....Pink and green...Yummy combination!

    ReplyDelete
  14. great colors! digital stamps are quite convenient!

    ReplyDelete