Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A True Friend

I thought I'd share another card that I made last month but never posted. I have a stack of cards that never made it on the blog.....times are rough I tell ya! Anyway I used the Corner Rose set from Fred She Said. The roses are pre-colored with 7 different colors to choose from. I wanted to use up some of my old Stampin Up paper stash so I went with the pink and purple roses this time around. I then added a little sentiment and ribbon and that was it. Pre-colored items are a breeze to work with and come in handy when you have to make a card on the fly (which I do quite often). If you haven't tried the pre-colored images yet head on over to FSS and take a look around. Lots to choose from and you don't even have to tell Tracey that I sent ya!




Stamps: Fred She Said - Corner Rose, SU sentiment
Paper: Lavendar Lace, SU Designer Paper, White
Accessories: SU Circle and Scallop Circle Punch, Dimensionals, Ribbon

4 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sparkle said...

Such a pretty card!

Joanne Travis said...

This is one of the prettiest rose stamps I've ever seen. Beautiful job coloring this too!

Tracey Lynn 'Fred' Miller said...

Love it, Shelly!