Thursday, October 15, 2009

Twisted Thursday Sketch Challenge

It's time to get Twisted! This week's sketch will have you going in circles. The twist is to use chipboard. I really stretched the sketch this week but I figure that since this is my last Twisted Thursday card as a DT member I could get away with it. I'm sure I'll post other TT cards and will definitely keep an eye on what they've been up to. I just needed to simplify things a bit. Don't forget to head on over to the Challenge Blog and visit Mr. Linky. He's waiting for you. Thanks to the wonderful ladies of Shirleys 2 Girls for the past 8 months. I wish you all the best.




Stamps: Shirleys 2 Girls -Happy Fall
Paper: Dusty Durange, Kraft, Crushed Curry, White, SU DP
Accessories: Copics, Dimensionals, Circle Punch, Nestabilities, Misc. Ribbon

Need inspiration? Check out the other DT members projects:

Anne
Pat
Justine
Erin
Debbie
Joy

S2G Challenge Blog
Karolyn



8 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Amazing Shelly. I just love your design and awesome, pieced background panel.

Thanks for being you my friend!

msfreida said...

TOO CUTE! Love the layout of this card!

Hugs~

Stephanie said...

Oh this is too cute, it's your last week??? Ahhhh (sad face)...

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh fabulous!

hugs,

Justine said...

I love that a few of us really were thinking outside the NORM this week. You will be missed my friend and I really do hope that you will join us for the TT here and there as time permits.
Hugz,

treesawardincrafts said...

How clever are you? Using the three flowers like that. I think that is inspired.

Sparkle said...

Such a darling card! I love those flowers.

Danni said...

Very nice! Really like the image!