Saturday, October 17, 2009

Skating by with a Birthday Hi!

I thought I'd share one of the cards I was talking about using the Skating By set from i {heart} papers. I combined three images from the set in order to create the scene (elephant, present and ice). I used the Colorful Christmas Collection pack for my designer paper. It's double sided and super adorable. I'm trying to use circles a bit more so I used my scalloped Nestabilities and circle Nestabilities on this one. I was very tempted to include more embellishments but changed my mind and kept it simple.




Stamps: IHP - Just Skating By
Paper: Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, Colorful Christmas DP, White, Tangerine Tango
Ink: Black, Tango Tangerine
Accessories: Copics, Dimensional, Bermuda Bay ribbon, Nestabilities

7 comments:

Sara said...

Oh my gosh, this is so cute! I love the scene you created!

Sparkle said...

How cute! I love it!

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

Awwww....this is adorable. That DP is perfect!

Danni said...

That is one cute elephant!! and an even cuter card!

Debby said...

Cute cute cute! Love the scente and the papers and the ribbon. Everything goes so well. Great composition.

i {heart} papers said...

This is so cute!!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Hi Shelly! What a cute card. Love the colors!