Saturday, October 24, 2009

Merry Christmas

It may seem like Christmas is a long way from now but it will be here before you know it. So it's time to work on some holiday designs so I can figure out just what I'll be making this year. Last year I made over 100 cards in just 2 days, I'm hoping to prevent that from happening this year. I used the snowman from It's a Snow Day from i {heart} papers for this one. I kept it really simple just in case I wanted to mass produce it *LOL* I prefer more dimension and layering so I really don't think I'll end up doing this one. This was just step one of the process. I recently made another card, which you'll see later, using this set but pumped up the volume so to speak. That Christmas Tree paper is from IHP and is made by My Mind's Eye. I hope you like its simplicity, what I love about it other than the cute little snowmen is the non-traditional colors.




Stamps: IHP - It's a Snow Day
Paper: Tangerine Tango, Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay, My Minds Eye -
Colorful Christmas Collection Kit
Accessories: Copics, Melon Mambo Ribbon, Dimensionals,
Deckled Edge Nestabilities, Pearl Accents

6 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Very Cute!! What a fun image and your papers are super.

Gina said...

This is very cute, I love the bright pink paired with the snowmen.

Danni said...

CUTE!!

Sparkle said...

Such a cute card! Those snowmen are darling.

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh how sweet!! I just adore the fun papers!! :)

i {heart} papers said...

Super cute! Love the DP with that image!